Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Cedar & Pine Nutcracker Card Class

Welcome! I have a SUPER HUGE announcement!

I am now offering card classes (online)!  Can you stand the excitement?!!!

I knew that I would be offering these classes and now is the PERFECT time with our new catalog!

Our FIRST class features my favorite Christmas character-the Nutcracker!($65.80 retail plus S&H and $8 Priority Class Shipping)




As a gift from me you will receive a FREE Goldenrod Stickles from me!


So how will my online class work?

  • You will preorder the class from me via PayPal. 
  • I order the class products.
  • I will mail you the CTMH products PLUS FREE class materials to make the cards and/or project I have exclusively  designed for you!
  • The FREE class material ($15 value) includes cardstock material & embellishments plus envelopes-enough to make 6 cards!
  • I will email you a link to the YouTube class video.  In the video I show you step by step how to make the projects!

Cedar & Pine Nutcracker Class Includes:
  • Cedar & Pine Nutcracker Stamp Set + Thin Cuts
  • Candy Apple Stamp Pad
  • Green Apple Stamp Pad
  • Peach Stamp Pad
  • Golden Rod Stickles Glitter Gel 
  • Red Shimmer Brush 

You will also need a Black Stamp Pad, Stamping Blocks, Adhesive Runner, 3-D Foam Dots, and a Die-cutting & Embossing Machine.


Class space is limited and will close when full.  Contact me HERE for preorder information


I know you will just LOVE making these cards & projects and I cant wait to share them with you!


Happy crafting, 

Renee 









No comments:

Post a Comment