Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Holly Jolly Presents Card Class

I am so excited to share with you my second (online) card class!  These are just absolutely the cutest cards and I really hope you like them!



Class Includes ($49.82 + $8 shipping)


  • Holly Jolly Cardmaking Stamp Set ($14.95)
  • Holly Jolly Dots ($3.95)
  • White Daisy Pigment Stamp Pad ($9.95)
  • Stitched Circles ($11.95)
  • Red Shimmer Brush ($5.50)




You will also need a Black Stamp Pad, Stamping Blocks, Adhesive Runner, 3-D Foam Dots, white gel pen, and a Die-cutting & Embossing Machine.


So how will my online class work?

  • You will preorder the class from me via PayPal. 
  • I order the class products.
  • I will mail you the CTMH products PLUS FREE class materials to make the cards and/or project I have exclusively  designed for you!
  • The FREE class material ($15 value) includes cardstock material & embellishments plus envelopes-enough to make 6 cards!
  • I will email you a link to the YouTube class video.  In the video I show you step by step how to make the projects!

To place your pre-order email me HERE.

If you have any questions let me know!


Happy crafting!

Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment