Tuesday, November 12, 2019

12 Days of Christmas- Day 2 Kiss-mas Trees

Welcome to my 12 Days of Giving!  Thanksgiving is the season to be thankful but it's also the time to prepare for the season of giving so I will be posting 12 gift giving video ideas over the next couple of weeks!




Today I am sharing how to make Hershey Kisses Christmas Trees!  These are super easy.  I cut out several and put them together watching the football game on Sunday.  I've given these away to teachers, friends and co-workers and they've always been loved!





Items Needed:
Evergreen Cardstock Item Number: X6030

SureCut™ Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer Item Number: Z1783

Dual-tip Permanent Glue Pen Item Number: X6030



If you have any questions feel free to message or email me!

Happy crafting my friends!
Renee






No comments:

Post a Comment