Sunday, December 1, 2019

12 Days of Giving - Day 11: From Candyland Ferrero Rocher Holder

Welcome to Day 11 of  my 12 Days of Giving!  Thanksgiving is the season to be thankful but it's also the time to prepare for the season of giving so I will posting 12 gift giving video ideas over the next couple of weeks!


How about some super cute From Candyland Ferrero Rocher candy Holders?  These would be adorable at a table setting.



Items Needed:
From Candyland Stamp Set Item# D1884
Black Ink Pad Item# Z2805
Spectrum Noir  Tri-blend Markers (from our core catalog and online)
White Gel Pen (Purchased from Amazon)
Ferrero Rocher candy (Purchased from Dollar Tree)

As a BONUS to the candy holder I also created these 3 very different but absolutely FUN From Candyland cards!


Black Friday Weekend
Place any order on my website by clicking SHOP above.  When you checkout you will be joined to my Black Friday online party!  One lucky person this weekend will win $25 of free product from me!

Happy Crafting & Giving!
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment