Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Stamp Of The Month Club Returns

I am thrilled to bring back my RAS Stamp of the Month Club for you!  Its SUPER EASY for you to join too!  Whenever you purchase the Stamp of the Month for $5 you are automatically  in the club!

How easy is that?!!!

I want you to be able to enjoy your stamp set right away so I will send you product to make cards, scrapbook pages, and/or other papercrafting projects that I have created & designed just for you!  

You get HAPPY MAIL!  I LOVE to send happy mail!

SOTM FAQ's

  • Why Join? You'll receive supplies to create cards, scrapbook pages and/or papercrafts for FREE!  And it's fun!
  • How do I join? Simple! Purchase the  Stamp of the Month for $5-ANYTIME during the month. 
  • What do I get?  When I see you have purchased this Exclusive CTMH stamp set for $5, I will email you the PDF Recipe card AND I will also send you a link to video tutorial so you can make the projects whenever you want!  In the mail you will receive precut cardstock, ribbons, & embellishments.
  • Do I need anything special to make these projects?  On the recipe cards I will let you know what items you will need to make the projects. Supplies may include basic stamping supplies such as adhesive, snips, glue dots, bone folder, stamp pads, stamp blocks & etc. 

I really hope that you will enjoy these projects for the next year.  They were designed for you and the club has been designed for your ease.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me.  I'm always happy to help!

Hugs & Happy Crafting!
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment