Monday, January 20, 2020

Mommy & Me Valentine Card Class

**This is going to be my FAVORITE  card class EVER!**

Children with their parent will make 4 cards (two grandparents, teacher, parents etc.).  Mommy/parent will make one card for a significant other.  We will be using the CTMH Valentine papers from the Oh My Heart Collection which is just so festive!

*Cost is $18 per child (prepay required via PayPal)
*Children make 4 cards and Adults make 1 card
*February 1st, 2020 -10am to 1pm
*Snacks provided (Children will receive a free cup from me to commemorate our fun together!)




This class is going to me SO MUCH FUN and FILL UP FAST!!!  

**LIMITED SPOTS ARE AVAILABLE!**

To Prepay via PayPal--and Register, send me an email at roundaboutstamps@gmail.com TODAY!

Happy crafting friends!

Hugs,
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment