Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Birthday Card Class & Pitch-in!

Come join in on the fun!



  • Using Close To My Heart products we will be making 5 Birthday cards creating a card for a child, fun fold, manly and dry embossing technique or ideas.  
  • This class will be for beginners to the experienced cardmakers!  
  • The Birthday Card Class is from 10am to 1pm.  We will stop making cards around 12:30 to have a Birthday Pitch-in!  After all, February IS my Birthday Month!!!
  • All materials are supplied to make your cards but feel free to bring your own favorite snips, adhesive, etc.
  • Reservation is required.  Seats are filling up quickly!  To reserve your seat, email me at roundaboutstamps@gmail.com.  (I will send you a PayPal link to pay for your seat reservation).
  • When seats are full, registration will close so email NOW!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Hugs & Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment