Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Renee's Birthday Celebration Continues!

February is Renee's Birthday Celebration Month!

The Celebration continues!  


Week 2


February 9th to 15th
**FREE WITH $50 RETAIL ORDER - Celebrate Today Vellum Die-cuts (X7252E)

**FREE WITH $100 RETAIL ORDER - Celebrate Today Picture My Life™ Cards (X7252D)
**FREE WITH $150 RETAIL ORDER-Celebrate Today—Cardmaking Stamp Set (C1819)


Stamptacular Sale


Stamptacular has been AMAZING! There have been some amazing discounts on popular stamps!

  • During this month-long stamp extravaganza, you can save 35% on selected stamps
  • Five exclusive favorites from the past that are coming back for one last hurrah! 
  • You can even save up to 50% on stamp and Thin Cuts bundles, and we can guarantee you won’t want to miss out on the savings. 
  • All Stamp + Thin Cuts bundles are only available while supplies last and they may run out before the month is over!
So check them out NOW!  New Stamp sets are added weekly!  

Birthday Card Class Schedule



Now taking reservations for the Birthday Card Class & Pitch-in on February 22, 2020 from 10am-1pm.  Class is for beginners to experienced card-makers.  All Items supplied.   Reservation is required.  Seats are filling up quickly!  To reserve your seat, email me at roundaboutstamps@gmail.com.  (I will send you a PayPal link to pay for your seat reservation).  Reservations close 2/16. 

When seats are full, registration will close so email NOW!


Happy Mail

Have you received one of my One Card Class Kits???  I'm sending followers Birthday cards.  And I have a few other surprises as well.  I would LOVE to see the card you have made!



If you haven't already, on the top right of this page, enter in your name, address and birthday.  This will securely send me your contact info so that I can email you, mail you and sign you up for the Birthday Club!  (Just FYI-I NEVER share your information to anyone and at anytime you no longer to receive notifications from me, just let me know.)  This is just one other way for me to tell YOU how much I care and appreciate you!

I really hope you enjoy February!  If you have any questions, please feel free to email me and I will respond asap.

Have a great day!

Hugs & Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment