Monday, April 6, 2020

You Make Me Happy Card Class & NEW Close To My Heart Let's Stay Home Stamp Set

Hello Fellow Crafters!

I hope you had a great weekend! I'm so glad it's April. It's one of my favorite months! The trees have started budding, flowers have started growing and the weather is warming up. Not to mention my favorite holiday, Easter! I hope you have a great week. I have a few things lined up for this week. Today I'm announcing my "You Make Me Happy" Card Class--which $7 of each stamp purchase goes to Operation Smile. Wednesday I will be on my business page live showing you how to create a 2 page scrapbook layout. On Friday in my VIP page I will be announcing the winner of the RAS Weekly Card Sketch.

You Make Me Happy Card Class
I am super excited to share this card class with you! These cute animals and sentiments are PERFECT for showing others you care. As a bonus, $7 of each stamp purchases goes to Operation Smile. You will be making a difference in the cards you give and the stamp set you purchase!

EMAIL YOUR KIT OPTION TO ROUNDABOUTSTAMPS@GMAIL.COM FOR ADDITIONAL CLASS INFORMATION.

Choose your Kit:

Kit #1:
The class includes:

  • You Make Me Happy Stamp Set ($18.95 retail)
  • Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers (Brown Grey Blend, Light Green Blend, Earth Brown Blend, Orange blend - $31.80 retail)
  • CTMH Exclusive Candy Apple Red Stamp Pad ($9.95 retail)
What do you receive FREE from me?
  • Paper & Embellishments to make 8 cards (2 of 4 designs)
  • 8 Daisy White envelopes
  • A private & exclusive video showing you step by step how to create all the cards in this class. I will show you all the tricks and techniques I used to create these fab cards!
What other supplies do I need?
  • Acrylic blocks for stamping
  • CTMH Black Stamp Pad
  • tape
  • adhesive
  • glue dots
  • scissors/snips
  • bone folder

Kit #2:
The class includes:

  • You Make Me Happy Stamp Set ($18.95 retail)
  • CTMH Exclusive Candy Apple Red Stamp Pad ($9.95)
What do you receive FREE from me?
  • Paper & Embellishments to make 4 cards (1 of 4 designs)
  • 4 Daisy White Envelopes
  • A private & exclusive video showing you step by step how to create all the cards in this class. I will show you all the tricks and techniques I used to create these fab cards!
What other supplies do I need?
  • Acrylic blocks for stamping
  • CTMH Black Stamp Pad
  • tape
  • adhesive
  • glue dots
  • scissors/snips
  • bone folder
  • Coloring Medium (markers, pencils, watercolors)
 
Kit #3:

The class includes the paper and embellishments for $10 (plus shipping) and is ONLY available for my team, Round About Stampers. Just another reason to join my fab team! To join, click HERE for $70 and receive the kit valued at $121.60 AND $50 CTMH Cash to spend on what you want!

**I can't wait to share this class with you! Your card class will be delivered in 7-10 days after I close the sign-up.

**New Card Class customers will receive a catalog AND will be able to join Renee's VIP Craft Room!

EMAIL YOUR KIT OPTION TO ROUNDABOUTSTAMPS@GMAIL.COM FOR ADDITIONAL CLASS INFORMATION.

National Fun Day
Did you know today is National Fun Day?! I didn't either but it turns out its a real thing. So with the world as it is, why not have a little fun today. I don't mean in what has been the normal sense of the world. Think back to when you were a child. Was there something fun that entertained you for hours? Something simple like laying in the grass picking violets, chasing your shadow, looking up and watching a bird soar, or even something creative-painting, coloring, sewing? Maybe, Skype or face time a friend to tell them an old knock knock joke. Or something NEW like Social Distancing Block Parties in your driveway! Whatever it is make sure to save it as a memory either by picture or by journaling. Remember what brought you joy.

Carnival Cardstock Sale
This is the sale of all sales! I use so much cardstock and I'm sure you do to! April 1-30th CTMH is having a sale on all individual cardstock packs and exclusive bundles at discounts up to 40%!

Why CTMH cardstock?

  • Our cardstock has a true color on one side and a lighter version on the reverse, so it's like getting two colors on a single sheet.
  • Plus, our colors are printed directly on the cardstock rather than being dyed or milled. This ensures a more accurate color match to coordinate with our exclusive CTMH colors.

Join My Team
There are so many reasons to join my team as a Round About Stamper! I will support you in your business whether you are joining as a Consultant or for the discount. CTMH is a wonderful company who truly loves their consultants and wants to make a difference in the world.


The New CTMH Consultant Kit includes the essential supplies you'll need to get your business off to a running start, plus $50 in CTMH Cash that you can use to get your choice of select creative items. All of this for just $70--plus shipping on your kit is FREE! Here is what you will receive in your Kit:
  • Adhesive Runner (Z3372)
  • 2" x 2" My Acrylix Block (Y1003)
  • Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2805)
  • Mix-in Paper Packet (X9012)
  • Mix-in Coordinating Cardstock (X9011)
  • Piercing Tool (Z3547)
  • Stamping Shammy (Z3579)
  • Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors (Z1836)
  • US customer Order Forms, qty. 25 (W101)
  • Cardstock Sampler (W3003)
  • Petite Perks, qty. 3
  • Desk Pad (W1140)
  • Let Me Show You How Stamp Set (D1785)
  • US Core Catalog 2019-2020 (W1201)
  • US May-June 2020 Catalog, qty. 5
With all of the supplies you receive ($121.60 retail value) PLUS the $50 CTMH Cash its like we are giving you products to join!!!



Click HERE to join my team!
Click HERE to shop or click "Shop" above!
If you have any questions Email me HERE.


Hugs & Happy Crafting!
Renee M
Round About Stamps

Follow Me On Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment