Tuesday, March 31, 2020

CTMH Video-Easter Bunny Impossible Box

Happy Tuesday my crafty friends! I hope you had a good weekend. I did a little resting and a lot of cooking. Can you believe it's almost April?! This week, I know most of us are at home & looking for things to do. I have a week full of ideas and projects just for Spring--my favorite season!

Easter Bunny Impossible Box (with Video)
Today we are making an Easter Bunny Impossible Box. It's big! It's adorable! You'll be able to put several pieces of candy in it to share with co-workers or family. It's a super cute craft gift box! So grab a cuppa and let's get crafting!


I just think these turned out so cute! Don't tell-but I plan on making a few for my neighbors and putting them at their doorstep! I think that my friends will love the welcome treat to break up the monotony of staying home, staying safe.
Items Used:
*Happy Easter Bunny A1246
*Cricut shape from Cricut Access Subscription
*matching Cardstock
*Mix-ins Paper Pack or These Are My People Paper Pack
*Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers
*Clear Shimmer Brush
Directions: Cardstock is cut at 10.5" x 10.5"; score at 2.5", 5", 7.5", & 10". Turn and score at 2.5", 6.75", 8", & 9.25". Paper: 4 @ 2.25" x 2.75" and 4 @ 1" x 2.25"



March Coffee & Cards Class (Online)
I am closing the March Coffee & Cards Class in two days. With this class you are getting a deal! The kit is pre-stamped and includes product to make 8 cards (4 designs-2 of each design). I will email you the link to the private YouTube video to create at your leisure. All you'll need is your favorite adhesive! Email me for your PayPal link! Cost $15 + shipping

Stamps used:
*Birthday Greetings D1899
*Happy Easter Bunny A1246
*Dreams Take Flight Z3703
*Yesterday & Today-Cardmaking Z3658

Join My Team
There are so many reasons to join my team as a Round About Stamper! My support, friendships with other consultants, new friendships with your customers, income, flexibility, discounts-the list is endless! Whether you want to be a hobbyist or make CTMH a business, there is a place for you.

The New Consultant Kit includes the essential supplies you'll need to get your business off to a running start, plus $50 in CTMH Cash that you can use to get your choice of select creative items. All of this for just $70--plus shipping on your kit is FREE! Here is what you will receive in your New Consultant Kit:
  • Adhesive Runner
  • 2" x 2" My Acrylix Block
  • Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
  • Mix-in Paper Packet
  • Mix-in Coordinating Cardstock
  • Piercing Tool
  • Stamp Shammy
  • Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors
  • US Customer Order Forms, 25
  • Cardstock Sampler
  • Petite Perks
  • Desk Pad
  • US Core Catalog 2019
  • US March-April Catalog, 5
With all of the supplies you receive PLUS the $50 in CTMH Cash, it's like CTMH is giving you products to join!!! If you have any questions, please email me. I'm always happy to help!

Click HERE to join my team!
Click HERE to email me any questions!
Click HERE to shop!

Hugs & Happy Crafting!
Renee Musgrave
Round About Stamps
www.roundaboutstamps.closetomyheart.com
www.roundaboutstamps.blogspot.com
Follow me on Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest!


No comments:

Post a Comment