I hope you enjoyed your weekend! Ours was spent going to the Farmers Market for local veggies, splurging on eating breakfast out at our favorite mom and pops eatery, Friends Diner and working in our backyard. Of course our fur-babies are still spoiled and love to watch our shenanigans!
Fabulous Flamingo Fancy Fold Card
Saturday I went live on Facebook and showed everyone how to create this FAB card! I just LOVE flamingo's and how pretty pink they are.
You can watch that HERE.
Do you Flamingos??? Fabulous Flamingo Fun Cold Card!Posted by Round About Stamps on Saturday, July 11, 2020
Here is the cutting guide for the two panels:
- Fabulous Flamingo Stamp + Thin Cuts (Z3743)
- Candy Apple Red Cardstock (X6038)
- Daisy White Cardstock (1385)
- Brushed Paper Packet (CC6201)
- Green Apple Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z6513)
- New England Ivy Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2835)
- Lagoon Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2895)
- Glacier Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2841)
- Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2805)
- 3-D Foam Dots (Z3342)
- Silver Loose Sequins (Z4304)
- My Acrylix Blocks-assorted for stamp
- Liquid Glass (Z679)
- Sponge Dauber (Z726)
- Tombow Permanent Adhesive (Z3326)
- SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer (Z1783)
Purchase these on my website by clicking "SHOP" above, type in roundaboutstamps.closetomyheart.com or click HERE!
Hope you continue to have a great weekend! See you Monday!
Click HERE to join my team!
Click HERE to email me any questions!
Click HERE to shop!
Hugs & Happy Crafting!
Renee Musgrave-CTMH Independent Consultant
Round About Stamps
Follow me on Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest!