Sunday, March 1, 2020

March Happenings

New Catalog Release

Did you know that CTMH always has 2 catalogs available? Our Core catalog is available from September to August. Then a supplemental catalog is available every 2 months. Right now, when you place any size order CTMH will send you a FREE March/April Supplemental catalog. All new products will be available online on March 1st. 



CTMH's NEW product is AMAZING! We have two different collections available--"Yesterday & Today" and "Seas the Day". Yesterday & Today is perfect for scrapbooking vintage photos. Seas the Day is just right for coastal vacation photos! Not to mention the extended Mix-in Paper Pack! March 1st, we have a Cut Above Kit, called These are My People-a 6 x 8" scrapbook page & stamp set which can showcase all of your FAVORITE people!








March Holidays

These would be great days to celebrate and make memories and/or send cards to others!
March 1st-World Compliment Day
March 3rd-Caregiver Appreciation Day
March 6th-Employee Appreciation Day
March 12th-Plant a Flower Day
March 14th-Learn about Butterflies Day
March 16th-National Giant Panda Day
March 17th-Saint Patrick's Day
March 19th-Absolutely Incredible Kids Day
March 23rd-National Puppy Day
March 25th-Waffle Day

Stamp of the Month Club

Family Legacy March SOTM

The 'Stamp of the Month' is a new (monthly-exclusive) Stamp set (that you can get for as little as $5 - that's a $13.95 savings off the original price) AND it also brings a new (exclusive from me) Stamp of the Month Pre-cut Kit. The FREE Pre-cut kit you will receive directly from me will include all of the pre-cut pieces, Cricut images, embellishments, as well as card bases and envelopes! 

March Workshops & Classes

I have jam packed my schedule with classes, workshops, videos and Facebook Lives! I've decided to extend workshops to my online peeps. These workshops will be available online with a PayPal button to purchase your kit! I'm really excited to start offering these to everyone! So, watch out for these announcements here on my blog and FacebookDon't forget to sign up to receive notifications via email!

About Me

Hello! I have been a life long crafter, creator, designer and all around artsy-fartsy kind of person! I began my love of art as a child drawing everything but mostly the horses on my grandparents farm. After that, I dabbled in college with Graphic Design and Fine Arts. Through my adult life I have loved all things creative! I get a great amount of excitement teaching others how to stamp, make cards and scrapbook memories. I look forward to getting to know you better!

Hugs & Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment